Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photo Essay

This was the first time I have ever been assigned to create a photo essay. At first, I thought it would be pretty easy. Not so much. I am trying to raise questions about why or why not college athletes should be paid. So far, collecting photographs for this specific topic is not nearly as easy as I thought it would be. I am sort of limited as to the photos I can take because I do not play a college sport so I don't have first hand experience. I have to try to get the best pictures I can, but its not that simple. Maybe I am over thinking it. I'm not sure if my photos really tell what the argument is. Some of them might be too vague. On the other hand, I do like the idea of a photo essay. I like it more than the same old papers that I have been writing throughout the years. It makes you think outside the box as to how you can relate to your topic through pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment